Sunday, November 6

French Braid Paper, a stationery company






Embroidery has magical sentimental powers. I have been hand sewing my King Popcorn stationery for years, in an effort to make memorable cards worth keeping. It has been very fulfilling to create custom greeting cards for people all around the world, but I have had the itch to create a full line of embroidered retail stationery for a good long time.

French Braid Paper will continue the spirit of King Popcorn's work, but I will be putting down my needle and having pieces for my cards made by machine. On that note, I am pleased to share FBP's first card with you! I will be opening a big cartel shop for the holidays, but my goal is to see French Braid Paper in a store by 2013. It is exhilarating to state goals!


The photos are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment